Suzanne Zuniga · Architect offers a full range of architectural services – including building, site and community design, consulting, master planning, and feasibility studies. My portfolio includes both new construction and renovations/additions of single- and multi-family residential, affordable housing, mixed-use, flex-use, commercial, and educational. My work includes research and education in sustainable design.
My design philosophy is grounded in sustainable design where economic, ecologic and social parameters are balanced. I strive to enhance life, encourage community, and inspire the spirit, with projects that are economically sound, socially just, and beautiful.
- Bachelor of Architecture, the University of Texas at Austin
- Travel Study Program, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Master of Architecture, Yale University
- Registered architect in New York, Connecticut and Oregon
- Over 25 years experience in the practice of architecture, focusing on sustainable design, consulting, education and research.